It's so easy to make your own salsa with RadSalsa. All you need is one 14-16 oz can of petite diced tomatoes and a package of RadSalsa⚡️ mix, any flavor.
1) Scoop 1 tablespoon of seasoning
2) Mix into bowl with 14-16 oz. can of petite diced tomatoes, or fresh chopped
3) Crunch with chips!
And don't forget... you've got options!
- Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes for best results
- Try new varieties of tomatoes, like Garlic & Olive Oil, Fire Roasted, Basil Garlic & Oregano, or Sweet Onion.
- Pulse in the blender to make a smoother restaurant-style salsa
- Add in hot sauce, corn, beans, chilies, and more!
Check out a few easy app and dinner recipes:
- Fiesta Corn Dip 🥳
- Guacamole 🥑
- Easy Creamy Queso Dip 🧀
- Beefy Chili 🥩
- Cojita Street Corn Salad 🌽
- Shrimp Tacos 🌮